- Goals of the framework include assessing current efforts, having a consistent and holistic plan, pipeline to scale and identify actionable recommendations.
- You have to be coming up with something new or iterating and introducing something original to be a thought leader. You also have to build that trust externally and share your information and insights.
- Support your thought leaders by building a narrative or by building a person. If you marry the two it will be the fastest way to build that thought leadership.
- Use social media to gain trust and build an organization with relationships.
- Create your narrative by looking at it at three depths, conceptual, strategic and tactic.
Ashley Faust is a Marketer, writer, and speaker by day... singer, actor, and fitness fiend by night. She has handled all aspects of marketing strategy and execution, from social media to content and editorial, to demand-gen and events. She loves telling high-level stories that resonate with an audience and connecting the dots between types of assets and distribution channels.