- AI key concepts: LLM, generative, pre-trained, transformers -> discriminative ai to classify or predict -> generative ai -> keep learning -> machine learning
- ChatGPT doesn’t know everything. Some prompts are responded with confused responses or some that don’t make complete sense because ChatGPT hasn’t worked with certain concepts before.
- ChatGPT only does a better job when fine-tuned and prompted in the direction you really want. If you give a complex prompt, it might not know what you’re seeking.
- Custom instructions, ChatGPT Splitter, etc., help create more fine-tuned information based on the customization of your requests.
- Traditional data is much less significant than you think
Steve has been the head of sales here at Signals for a little over a year now. By using a blend of automation and human interaction, he aids Signals in helping helping companies intelligently grow pipeline and close revenue. As a member of the Mid-Market Business Development team, Steve's focus is on helping businesses understand the power of Sales Acceleration. His background in financial strategy has been invaluable in this role, as he uses his expertise to guide clients towards utilizing InsideSales.com's platform to improve their sales performance. When he's not working to accelerate sales, he enjoys spending time with his family. He coaches his son's football and lacrosse teams, and he's recently started fencing with his daughter. He loves to ski together with his family.
Dan founded Wrench.AI where he currently resides as CEO. He is an innovation strategist and product manager that has developed software, machine learning based consumer targeting models, crowdfunding platforms, consumer products, and launch strategy for both startups and some of the U.S.'s favorite household names. Dan's value is in generating unique solutions by combining the strategic thinking afforded by an MBA in Global Branding with the creativity and grit from years as a bootstrapped entrepreneur. Some of his other entrepreneurial endeavors include cofounding Lovesac and founding Crack the Crowd. Dan is a foster dad and is on the board at the Child Rescue Foundation. Wrestling challenges and anacondas are some of Dan's many talents
Jordan runs a B2B data agency that helps companies go to market with bespoke data sets and is the creator of JordanGPT that will define your ICP and Persona, give you campaign ideas, and teaches you how to use AI… using 50-100 GPT4 calls under the hood, which you can try for free now at BlueprintGTM.com. He helps individuals navigate challenging job transitions and aids in building progmatic outbound campaigns as a service for B2B tech companies. Jordan enjoys the rolling roads of San Francisco and always loves a good coffee.