- More than half of HR professionals feel uneasy or scared about the current climate.
- Revenue driving teams are feeling uneasy because of layoffs.
- Professionals are burnt out from mental health chaos and bad quarters.
- Peer-to-peer and management recognition helps build confidence, strengthens relationships, and improves the mental and even physical health of employees.
- Companies with highly engaged employees see a 43% difference in turnover.
- Companies with strong cultures see a 4 times increase in revenue growth.
- 3 out of 5 employees say stress causes them to lack interest, motivation, and energy at work.
- How a person feels about work accounts for over 1/3 of their overall wellbeing.
Logan Mallory is the Vice President of Marketing at Motivosity. Additionally, he is an adjunct professor at his Alma Mater - BYU's Marriott School of Business. Logan has over 15 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing, spanning print, digital media, and SaaS.