- To achieve exponential growth for your company, it is essential to adhere to the top five fundamental principles.
- Recognize that growth is not linear; neither are win rates, outbound efforts, nor net revenue retention.
- The goals of your go-to-market (GTM) strategy should revolve around creating scalable growth, understanding costs for sustainability, and maintaining quality for durability.
- Building sustainable growth entails ordinary individuals performing normal tasks for reasonable compensation.
- To integrate people into this process effectively, start by understanding the revenue architecture and determining the most suitable route for your company.
- Implementation involves training one skill at a time to ensure retention, allowing the process to organically grow and multiply over time.
Renata's mission is to find what bothers customers and help them understand that their processes can be more productive & interesting. She has been working with B2B sales for more than 20 years, in multinational companies like Bayer, Merial, Groupon others. Fast forward to today, Renata is excited to be Director for Latin America at Winning By Design. She believes that sales is about caring for people and each other problems, listening, to help them solve issues in a better way. Knowing and meeting different people, building trust and delivering value. That is why she loves this environment.