- Because sales teams have such little time to sell, it highlights the growing need for efficient sales strategies and tools to maximize the effectiveness of this limited time.
- There's a growing consensus that traditional mass market outreach methods are failing or need significant refinement. There is a need for more targeted, personalized approaches in B2B sales and marketing.
- In mid-market and enterprise segments, deep research is crucial for sales success. However, research is time-consuming, underscoring the potential value of AI and other tools to streamline this process.
- AI can be leveraged to enhance sales efficiency, particularly in terms of conducting research and identifying potential leads. Address the issue of limited selling time and improve the overall effectiveness of sales teams.
- B2B outbound strategies that are currently practiced are broken or need significant changes. This calls for a reevaluation and innovation in outbound sales tactics.
Andre is the Founder and CEO of Tiga.ai. He has over 15 years of experience in building world class sales and marketing technology platforms. Andre is the founder and former CEO of Triblio (a Foundry company) and the SVP Product Development for Eloqua leading both high growth companies to successful M&A exits. He has extensive experience in applying AI to sales and marketing.
Billy is the Co-Founder of Signals, a digital conversation analytics, and optimization solutions provider. He has a background in digital marketing, business operations, and entrepreneurship. Billy grew up in Idaho and graduated from Brigham Young University. He has a Masters of Business Administration from Boise State University. He is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys fishing and hunting.