- The buyer's journey has significantly evolved, shifting from face-to-face interactions to online and virtual hybrid experiences. Change necessitates a different approach to engaging and connecting with potential customers.
- By 2025, 80% of B2B sales interactions will happen in digital channels, highlighting the importance of a strong digital presence.
- There's a shifting focus towards existing customers, recognizing that acquiring a new customer can be five times more expensive than retaining an existing one. To focus more on current customers, reallocate marketing resources and priorities.
- Rudeegraap discusses the implementation of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and full-funnel marketing strategies, focusing on expanding accounts and driving customer adoption, usage, and loyalty.
- Investing in the customer experience journey is crucial. Understand and enhance every stage of the journey to engage customers effectively and drive revenue.
Kris is the Co-Founder and CEO of Sendoso. He has more than a decade of go-to-market experience and has spent time at Talkdesk, Yapstone, and Piqora. During that time, he discovered that creating meaningful engagements through direct mail and gifting was an effective way to drive pipeline and increase sales. This helped inspire the idea for Sendoso. Kris is a California native and currently resides in the Bay Area. Sendoso is trusted by the world's leading businesses and is an essential part of successful demand generation, account-based, sales, and customer experience programs. Founded in 2016, Sendoso is backed by $152M in venture funding and has a global footprint, with a presence in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific