One New Tactic Solves Your ABM ROI Issues with Scott Logan
Scott outlines the calendar-first methodology to get a seamless transition from marketing to sales and more success.
Scott Logan is Vice President of Marketing at Kronologic. Kronologic creates a world where your work day is automatically scheduled to prioritize the most valuable interactions. Orchestrating time itself for knowledge workers like marketing, sales, and customer success by setting revenue generating meetings at scale. All you have to do is show up.
“As marketers, we end up giving massive to-do lists to sales, as opposed to giving qualified leads.”
60% of marketers plan on using ABM to better align sales and marketing.”
“80% of technology buyers are MOST annoyed by being “lead chased” with calls and emails when booking a meeting.”
78% of marketer’s biggest fear is lack of or not enough follow up when passing leads to sales.”
Calendar 1st Methodology: The automated sending of calendar meeting invites at scale, using AI-based time negotiation, to book revenue-focused meetings with no human intervention.
ABM Outline: Sales Engagement is Key
- Select the best accounts. Who can we successfully sell to?
- Know about them. Understand their the stack, buying committee, research, and where they are in their buying journey.
- Engage the right way. ABM relies on understanding your buyer personas and ICP in order to create compelling, personalized content delivered over the right channel, at the right time. From display to direct mail to BDR cadence to website experience- personalized by account, persona, and most importantly, timing.
- Collaborate with sales. Not a handoff or a lead “thrown over the wall,” but a real partnership. Provide sales with the right context and insights to help them know why, how, and when to engage.
- Track real stuff. We need to be tracking and reporting on things that actually matter and affect deal velocity and pipeline acceleration, such as new acounts engaged, new personas engaged, opportunity rate, and account win rates, knowing what accounts and personas are engaging can open a whole new prospecting pool you didn’t know existed.