Andrea, an experienced marketing strategist, offers insights into effectively combining Account-Based Marketing (ABM) with a partnership strategy. ABM, a targeted approach, can be supercharged when used alongside partnerships.
The key is to choose partners whose audience matches your own. This alignment can create a powerful synergy. Partnering also expands your reach, especially for engaging hard-to-reach high-value accounts.
Andrea Lechner-Becker, CMO at LeadMD, is an experienced Marketing and Sales Executive with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Skilled in Business Process, Marketo, Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and IT Service Management. Strong business development professional graduated from University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
Snapshot of ABM
- Build your account-based foundation
- Find and prioritize target accounts with AI-driven models and intent data
- Engage with accounts and people via orchestrated plays across channels
- Close deals and expand relationships by aligning with sales
Partner Marketing Works
- 84% of vendors with brand partners offer money to those partners for co-marketing expenses. (Partnerpath.)
- Roughly 11% of marketers say “partnership posts” see the most social media engagement. (Hubspot)
- 54% of companies say partnerships drive more than 20% of total company revenue. (Partnerize)
Steps to Implement Partner Marketing
- Remove blockers
- Identify pilot partners
- Execute your aligned strategy